Your core responsibilities as a team member:
- Develop and deliver high impact and quality, scalable code.
- Provide technical expertise and contribute product ideas (new and existing.)
- Perform code reviews and solve issues rapidly.
- Debug, troubleshoot and fix issues across multiple browsers.
- Overall, contribute our client’s goals and vision.
Our expectation regarding your knowledge and skills:
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Knowledgeable about iOS frameworks such as Core Data, and Core Animation.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Profound understanding of Apple’s design principles, and interface guidelines.
- Familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Skilfull in benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient in code versioning tools (Git).
- Insightful in iOS Architecture Patterns (MVVM, Viper).
- Basic knowledge of continuous integration.
- Working knowledge of mobile trends, architecture and deployment patterns.
We have a lot to offer. To get an idea about our work environment, team spirit and benefits, check our Career page or feel free to contact us.