Join our team and help us make a mark in the digital world as our SEO/SEM specialist!
Experience & Skills
- 2+ years experience with SEO strategy implementation and best practices
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools, particularly Google (e.g, Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio)
- Experience with multiple CMS & Commerce platforms, including WordPress, Shopify and Hubspot
- Knowledge of the most commonly used SaaS SEO tools such ahrefs, and SEMRush
- This is an agency role, requiring strong people skills working with colleagues, project management and business stakeholders
- Ability to communicate priorities, manage multiple technical projects
- Working with the SEO-PPC marketing team, implementing technical, on-page and off-page Search Marketing strategy on behalf of client’s sites.
- Implementing analytics tags, SEO optimization, generating and revising web pages and website performance testing and monitoring.
- Ensure SEO best practices are implemented adequately as necessary on the client’s web properties. This will include adding content, landing pages and other web elements to improve SEO performance.
- Recommend and implement changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and keyword clusters.
- Set Up and manage Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console accounts as needed
- Add Tags, Triggers, and Events to GTM accounts as needed and test the implementation of tags for accuracy
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and career growth
- Flexible work hours and remote work
- Work in a friendly, fun, multicultural, and fast-growing company
- A chance to work with the newest technology in the field
- Access to online courses and training programs
- Annual team building events and various team building activities
- Private health insurance and life insurance
- Monthly budget for additional perks (sports activities, wellness, literature, gadgets…)
- Annual budgets for learning and development (hackathons, seminars, conferences, trainings…)