Your core responsibilities as a team member:
- Develop and deliver high impact and quality, scalable code.
- Provide technical expertise and contribute product ideas (new and existing).
- Perform code reviews and solve issues rapidly.
- Debug, troubleshoot and fix issues across multiple browsers.
- Overall, contribute our client ’s goals and vision.
- Team player, passionate about code quality.
Our expectation regarding your knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application Development using Java/Kotlin based Android (Native).
- Excellent understanding of OOP and it’s main principals.
- Experience with RxJava.
- Understanding of Android Design Principles.
- Knowledge of Gradle Script.
- Experience with Android APIs and Capabilities.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Skillful with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Multiple screen sizes development.
- Knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks, and libraries for mobile development is a must.
- Experience latest API capabilities in Android 5.x+
- Commitment to producing top quality, well designed and flexible mobile applications.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with Test Driven Development is an advantage.
- Working knowledge of mobile trends, architecture and deployment patterns.
We have a lot to offer. To get an idea about our work environment, team spirit and benefits, check our Career page or feel free to contact us.