Your role will be:
– Developing and delivering high impact and quality, well tested, scalable code.
– Providing technical expertise and contribute product ideas (new and existing.)
– Identifying problems and bugs, perform code reviews and solve issues rapidly.
– Debugging, troubleshooting and fixing issues across multiple browsers.
You will fit the role if you have:
– 4+ years of experience in Web Application Development using C# and .NET
– Excellent understanding of OOP and it’s main principles.
– Excellent understanding of Amazon Web Services (EC2, Elastic Load Balancing, Auto Scaling Groups, RDS, S3 Buckets).
– Experience in code versioning tools.
– Experience with development of RESTful APIs.
– Experience with Swagger.
– Understanding of SOLID principles.
You are already one of us if you have an understanding of:
– Test Driven Development.
– Graph databases.