We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team to help assist with the rapid growth of our client.
If working with multiple products of varying challenges interests you, we want to hear from you. You will work on an RTB ad server MFX which processes 80 billion+ requests per month. The reporting and analytics stacks process and aggregate terabytes of data in near real-time. You will be responsible for setup, monitoring, optimizing, and maintaining various applications on AWS. Those interested in development will have the opportunity to write new features and tests as well.
● Monitor and optimize and maintain existing applications
● Improve existing applications (eg. how can we improve response times, maximize CPU utilization to lower costs, or streamline processes?)
● Automate processes and assist other teams with projects
● Set up and configure new applications and features
● Assist with release cycle and environment setup and configuration
● Fix issues as they arise
● Maintain regular communication with Engineering and other teams
● 4+ years of experience with managing servers
● Experience with AWS services (EC2, ALB, Auto Scaling, Route 53, RDS, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, S3, Athena, EMR, ECS)
● Experience with configuring Linux servers and applications (eg. php, php-fpm, nginx, git, composer, redis)
● Strong CI/CD skills
● Experience with Docker
● Ad tech experience is a big plus
What do we offer?
● Competitive salary and career growth
● Work in a friendly, fun, multicultural, and fast-growing company
● A chance to work with the newest technology in the field
● Free courses and training programs
● Annual team building event and various team building activities
We have a lot to offer. Apply now and become part of our team.