We are looking for a passionate Front End developer to join our team in Skopje, Belgrade, or Bitola.
Your role will be:
- Building stellar user experiences and great products through elegant code
- Playing a key role in translating our customers and company needs into appealing and functional web pages while proving your ideas with testing.
- Work with your team to improve our conversion rates by coding out variations for A/B testing
- Build better user experiences
- Proactively anticipate issues and develop solutions
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members both verbally and in written documentation
- Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet business objectives
- 2+ years of front-end development experience
- Experience with responsive web design and the ability to deliver outstanding functionality to the range of client devices from desktops and laptops to mobile platforms
- Understanding of HTTP and how clients interact with a web server.
- Solid understanding of best practices. You read the YDKJS books.
- Capable of coding in ES5 and ES6 and understand the difference between them.
- Up-to-date on HTML5 and CSS3 features.
- Practical experience in design techniques for web UI applications
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves to develop and implement new features and functionality
- Possess an excellent understanding of creative tools in order to develop leading-edge web pages with interesting and innovative client-side capabilities.
- Be independently driven and resourceful to deliver results with minimal direction
- Have the ability to work with UX and technical teams to get things done
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- You know how to polyfill features that aren’t cross-browser friendly.
- You understand the same-origin policy and cross-origin resource sharing.
- You understand prototypal inheritance vs. classical inheritance.
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary and career growth opportunities
- Free courses and training programs
- Private Health insurance
- A friendly and fun working environment in a multicultural and fast-growing company
- Happy Fridays and annual team building
We have a lot to offer. To get an idea about our work environment, team spirit, and benefits, feel free to apply or contact us for further information.